top of page
Name Changes

Changing your name requires a judicial decree, and having a lawyer can help simplify an otherwise convoluted, confusing, and time-consuming process. The Law Firm of Alexander K. Anderson can help simplify the process by completing the necessary forms and filings for you and keeping you informed of the status of your name change.

bottom of page